On 16 March, we launched the first of a series of bi-weekly research updates, where we keep the community updated on our latest progress on the research plan for the Whitepaper, up to the draft release on 20 July. The first one introduced A Compass to Explore the Future of Platforms & Ecosystems, with research questions corresponding to different key areas we explore.
Read all the previous research updates:
- Research Update #1: A Compass to Explore the Future of Platforms & Ecosystems
- Research Update #2: The Paradoxes of Organising in a fast-changing world: Markets & Networks
- Research Update #3: Organizing for Complex Times: Divisionality and Modularity
- Research Update #4: From the Information Age to Sense-Making Organisations
- Research Update #5: Pervasive Marketplaces, Deflating Risk & a new Human Development Thesis