The Platform Design Toolkit Bootcamp 2019
Learn how to leverage the full potential of Platform Design. Milan, October 8-10th, in English.
🔗 Organization leaders running organization-wide Platform Design units and strategy groups
🔗 Consultants and freelance platform catalysts, willing to learn how to master the full Platform Design Toolkit capabilities for client’s projects
Become part of an exclusive network of expert Platform Design facilitators
The bootcamp aims at kick-starting a group of advanced practice leaders, always connected with our team in a long-standing collaboration on projects and opportunities across the globe. It will deliver a full and deep understanding of our framework and unified market theory.
- become part of our Platform Design Toolkit Facilitators group and get the opportunity to facilitate workshops together with us
- get access to continuously updated decks, templates and cheat sheets to run workshops
- learn how to integrate platform design experiences with your working practice
- learn how to design full-fledged platform strategies from EXPLORATION to DESIGN and VALIDATION
|Course Type||Date & Venue||Details||Lead Instructor(s)||Get tickets||Availability|
|3-Day Platform Design Toolkit Bootcamp||October, 8-10th, Milan (Italy)||In English, targeted to those looking to become facilitators & experts||Simone Cicero||Early Birds Available|
|2-Day Masterclass||December 2019, exact date and venue to be confirmed||In English, includes Design and Validation Setup, single project work focused||To be Confirmed||N/A|
Who is this course for?
- Organization leaders running organization-wide Platform Design units and Innovation or Strategy groups;
- Consultants and freelance platform catalysts, willing to learn how to master the full Platform Design Toolkit capabilities for client’s projects and integrate it with other methodologies;
- Human resources experts and organizational designers willing to integrate post-industrial approaches into their organizational development practices;
- Systems Thinkers that want to master a powerful and digestible methodology to rapidly bring systemic thinking to the table, producing fast outstanding results;
- Entrepreneurs working on platform projects, interested in integrating a deep vision and practice in the work they’re doing, to maximize impact, and minimize time and energy lost in negligibly impacting projects.
- Policy-makers wanting to understand the full scope of platform thinking and the full potential of ecosystem mobilization
What you will learn
- The Context of Platform Design: we’ll explore what is the future playing field for Platform Thinking. What is the social, ecological and political context of platform thinking?
- The Key Elements of Platform Design and the Unified Market Theory: understanding post-Industrial markets and how value chains are transformed
- Network Effects and High Scalability: why it’s so important today
- Validating Platform Strategies: how to design experiences, validate them and develop an ecosystem in a lean way?
- Solving the Chicken-Egg problem: once validation is achieved where to focus to achieve growth?
- Organizational Transformation: learning how organizational development and design overlaps with business-model innovation and how platform thinking can help
- Designing & Running Platform-Ecosystem Workshops: how to design workshops complementing Platform Design Toolkit with other methods? We’ll share our experience.