Stay tuned for the final release of the Whitepaper, which will take place in October 2020. To help us keep all our work in the Creative Commons, become an Early Adopter and enjoy the extra perks that come with it.
On 16 March, we launched the first of a series of bi-weekly research updates, where we keep the community updated on our latest progress on the research plan for the Whitepaper, up to the draft release on 20 July. The first one introduced A Compass to Explore the Future of Platforms & Ecosystems, with research questions corresponding to different key areas we explore.
Read all the previous research updates:
- Research Update #1: A Compass to Explore the Future of Platforms & Ecosystems
- Research Update #2: The Paradoxes of Organising in a fast-changing world: Markets & Networks
- Research Update #3: Organizing for Complex Times: Divisionality and Modularity
- Research Update #4: From the Information Age to Sense-Making Organisations
- Research Update #5: Pervasive Marketplaces, Deflating Risk & a new Human Development Thesis
On 20 January, we launched the research plan for our new Whitepaper, aware that – after more than three years – the context and scope of platform-ecosystem thinking have changed and grown widely.
Read the inaugural post: New Foundations of Platform-Ecosystem Thinking.